Thursday 13 January 2011

~~ my salad ~~

 
 Ingredients.

For the first time...

For the second time ...

 
Taadaaa...nyummyyy....

Ingredients on top of that all fresh comes from the Cameron Highlands ok... but not I go there...my colleague, so I buy from her...
  
For the first time I do... I just put all the ingredients after the cut... and put mayonnaise...wow nice I think...The delicious little tomato... I only eat tomatoes that are so sweet. There are two colors red and green tomatoes... I Also feel really excited about the food...heheheh

The second time I made another... but this time the ingredients remains the same but I added green apple and kiwi, and seafood are the shrimp that had me soaked with boiling water... I feel good... opsss forgot, I also added Sausage... Sausage I also soaked with boiling water...


Last week both I made for dinner right then, while I want to prepare food while others I asked my hubby to taste the salad... But I was told hubby to tried a salad, but over time hubby was eating a lot of... erm husband said "I like to eat this tasty, tasty even if you do always right..." erm I just smile... like to see hubby likes to eat... sooner or later I must want to do again... I also love to eat this...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails